INFORMACIÓN BÁSICA ENTIDAD
|Purpose||Simple description of treatment purposes|
|Legitimation||Treatment legal basis|
|Recipients||No data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligation|
|Rights||Exercises of rights.|
BASIC INFORMATION DEVELOPMENT
In our Entity, we have adapted our protocols and privacy policies to the European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (RGPD) and to LO 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, given that we are concerned about the security and protection of the data we process.
1.- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
EURASLOG SL, domiciled in POL. PINOA 8 PAB. L-1 48170 ZAMUDIO (BIZKAIA) is responsible for
the correct processing of your data. You can consult about this treatment through the following mail email@example.com .
2.- FOR WHAT WE USE YOUR DATA AND HOW LONG WE KEEP THEM
In EURASLOG SL we treat the information provided by interested persons in order to:
- Comply with the benefits and services we subscribe with the client
- Process and manage the demands made in relation to products and services.
- Send advertising or promotional information about products and / or services.
- Manage the subscription to news and / or blog periodically.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the contractual relationship is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
There are data that due to their nature, we must keep in spite of the withdrawal of their consent for the existence of a legal obligation.
3.- WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The use of the data that you have provided us through consent is necessary for the correct management of the relations with the Clients / Collaborators and, in addition, to be able to comply with the legal obligations.
At any time, you can express your opposition to the use of your data and, therefore, render any type of management with them void, leaving only your data locked during the legally foreseen time. Inform you that non-consent may mean that the services are impossible to provide.
4.- THEY WILL GIVE MY DATA.
At first, no data will be transferred except legal obligation.
However, your data may be transferred to professionals and / or suppliers of this Entity for the sole purpose of contractual compliance or to service providers of this Entity such as consultancies, computer services, cloud storage services, etc.
5.- HOW MUCH TIME WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only keep your personal data as long as we maintain a contractual relationship, as long as there is a legal requirement that obliges you, while you do not exercise any of the rights that cause us to not process your data.
6.- HOW CAN I EXERCISE MY RIGHTS
As a rights holder, you have control of your data and, therefore, at any time you can exercise your rights, by sending us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rights you can exercise are:
- Access – You can consult your personal data processed by this Entity
- Rectificaction – You can modify your personal data when they are inaccurate
- Deletion – You may request the deletion of your personal data
- Oposition – You may request that none of your personal data be processed
- Limitation of treatment – You may request the limitation to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Portability – You may receive the personal data that you have provided or that we have obtained in our contractual relationship, as well as transmit them to another Entity.
Users are informed that they have the right to revoke consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Likewise, the interested parties are informed that they can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
All your rights can be requested by indicating your name and sending us a photocopy of your identification with the application.